The first “Fashion meets Design” Workshop organised within the Transitions Project will take place on the 30th of March.
The workshop will be part of the redesign process of a designedly game called “Loopholes” into a toolkit for supporting the transition towards circularity and digitalization.
The game aims to support participants to work together and create a complete customer journey and data flows that open up the gateway to future production systems, taking sustainability and the impact of different technologies into account. The loopholes game was designed to enable participants to reflect on the current processes of their companies and scale them into a product-service system (PSS). These challenges can be solved through different strategies, and each group can create a different localised solution for their companies to become more circular and more digitalised.
The workshop will be divided into two rounds:
- Describe the project that will be analysed and (re)imagined (centre of the board of the image).
- Situate yourself in the cycle by choosing one of the quadrants most relevant to your professional experience.
- Starting from your place, answer the questions and continue to follow the chain to complete the four quadrants.
- Recap by doing a round check. Does it all make sense?
- Choose up to 3 strategy cards and use them to reimagine your system. Add or adapt details as you follow processes and data flows in the four quadrants.
The agenda for this workshop will be:
10.00 Introduction to Transitions Project
10.20 Presentation of the program and introduction to the Loopholes game
10.30 Play round 1 of the game
12.30 Play round 2 of the game
If you are interested in participating, please contact us: email@example.com